Associate, HR Insights & Analytics
Marketing GAAtlanta, , Requisition #: R192520
About this role
The Platforms and Analytics function is responsible for providing infrastructure and support to the entire HR community and other stakeholders across the firm for all activities related to the employee life cycle. An important focus of the team is to effectively and efficiently deliver technology solutions, project management, reporting and analytics to the organization, working closely with key business partners across the firm.
The Talent Acquisition Insights Partners will support the Talent Acquisition function by providing critical interpretation of data, leading with innovative analytical solutions, and communication information and insights that support BlackRock’s strategic talent sourcing priorities.
- Develop a process by which we can measure the effectiveness of our sourcing strategy
- Work with key stakeholders with HR and the business to analyze business needs, forming hypotheses and synthesizing conclusions into recommendations
- Turn of the data analysis into insights-driven initiatives
- Provide HR Talent Acquisition with in-depth reports with cutting edge visualizations and clear and actionable findings.
- Apply various hypothesis and analytical approaches to see where hidden trends can be identified
- Design and develop dashboards, reports, presentations and visual aids used to educate, inform and influence the decisions of HR clients and business leaders.
- Integrate data from multiple systems and develop analytics on headcount, organizational performance metrics, and other key performance indicators.
- Develop and write queries to analyze data, perform trend analysis and identify data discrepancies
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources
- Strong analytical skills with a strong attention to detail
- Experience with Recruiting reporting and analytics
- Experience with VBA, R and/or other coding languages
- Experience with Workday report creation
- Experience in data consolidation and creating detailed reports, charts and tables
- Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate; ability to proactively anticipate problems and opportunities and confidence to use initiative to pursue solutions
- Excellent analytical skills – ability to analyze large datasets, detect and correct errors, interpret and report results to various audiences
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, MS Access and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.52 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit @blackrock | Blog: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
At BlackRock, we work together with pride and passion to help millions of investors around the world build better financial futures.