Agile Transformation Specialist – Business Operations, Client Experience
Business Management & Strategy GAAtlanta, , Requisition #: R192373
About this role
As part of our continuous evolution to service our clients better in their investment journey with BlackRock, we are looking for an Agile Transformation Manager to understand the needs of our clients, train teams in the use of Agile, Lean and Design Thinking methodologies, coach them through adoption of new practices, and advise them on ways to continuously improve. You will work with business, strategy and technology leaders across the Atlanta iHub to design and deliver innovative ways of working that enable our enterprise to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and product experiences
Critical to your success is an ability to drive and inspire change, and effectively communicate with all levels of the organization. You will mentor colleagues across the iHub to effectively utilize the appropriate (Agile/ Lean/Design Thinking) framework to design and deliver solutions more efficiently. This position requires individuals who have been successful on highly distributed teams, have driven adoption of new ways of working, and have experience in leading change in both technology and non-technology environments.
- Leading and driving transformations using Agile, Lean and Design Thinking methodologies
- Educating and mentoring employees at all levels, including senior, and at times clients, on Agile, Lean and Design Thinking principles, including providing them with tools for implementing the process in their own work.
- Crafting a holistic strategy for driving adoption, from the introduction and employee education, to building communities of practice, to sustaining the methodologies and continually offering strategies for improvement.
- Developing learning plans to elevate teams to higher levels of maturity and effectiveness.
- Mentoring practitioners and projects, identifying areas for improvement, developing improvement plans and working with individuals and teams to implement those improvements
- Leading creative problem solving via design thinking and other collaborative problem-solving processes.
- 5+ years of experience driving adoption of Agile, Lean and Design Thinking
- Exposure to large organizational transformations is required.
- Asset Management industry experience preferred.
- Experience with Agile/ Lean Planning Tools, preferably JIRA and Rally
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with and present to a variety of audiences including Senior Management.
- Agile/ Lean / Design Thinking Industry Certification(s)
- Participation in industry Agile/ Lean/ Design Thinking communities
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.52 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit @blackrock | Blog: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
At BlackRock, we work together with pride and passion to help millions of investors around the world build better financial futures.