Presentation Studio Analyst/Associate for Budapest Sales Excellence Team – Budapest
Marketing BudapestBudapest, Requisition #: R191409
About this role
At BlackRock we are building something great in Budapest, our new global technology and innovation hub, where we want to shape a culture in which challenge, development and innovation happen every day. Our mission as an organsiaiton is to create a better financial future for our clients and BlackRock Budapest will enable this, through a relentless drive to make ourselves and our communities better. We are a diverse bunch of people who like to analyse, reinvent, and enhance how we work, and all in the pursuit of a better experience for our colleagues and clients. We offer the excitement to be a founder in a start-up with the security of a global, leading organization, where you will find innovation and inclusion are our competitive advantages. There are limitless problems to solve and opportunities for learning and development, alongside a team of clever and caring colleagues. Our culture is one of respect, challenge and stretch and we expect and value feedback. We believe that people reach their best potential when the different facets of their home, work and community are all cared about. We will have a fun, fast paced work environment located in cutting edge facilities, with competitive and innovative benefits, and the ability to define your role, pursue your aspirations and shape your future within Hungary and beyond.
The Budapest-based Sales Excellence desk will be responsible for supporting BlackRock’s sales and sales support teams across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA Region) in areas like presentations, administration, translation services, reporting and digital services. It will work in close partnership with the regional teams, supporting ongoing tasks and know-how but also continuously improving processes to achieve optimal efficiency.
The Presentation Studio team within the Sales Excellence desk takes responsibility for servicing of client relationships in close cooperation with the sales team, ensuring the consistent delivery of a high quality and seamless service, connecting clients to the full range of solutions BlackRock offers.
The position will have the following responsibilities:
- Creating and updating product presentations and co-marketing material on a regular basis
- Aligning product presentations to the existing corporate design
- Work with the different functions within the Sales Excellence Desk and keep contact with further involved departments like Product Strategy to enrich presentations with data and data visualisation
- Being involved in the workflow within the Sales Excellence desk around receiving tasks, producing output, quality assurance and distribution of the output, like product presentations, factsheets, reportings, fund management commentaries and legal documents from and to (internal) clients.
- Responsibility to ensure that all regulatory and legal requirements and standards are met
- Observation of timelines and deadlines
We are looking for people who are:
- Curious: You like to learn new things and have a healthy disrespect for status quo
- Brave: You are happiest outside your comfort zone
- Passionate: You feel personal ownership for the work you do and an aspiration to be better
- Open: You value and respect input from other
- Experimental: You make mistakes, but learn from them
- Geeky: You want to outsmart the problem
You should have:
- Language skills: fluent in English (plus German or another European language is an advantage)
- Deep PowerPoint and MS Office knowledge, ideally savvy in macro-coding
- Comfortable with data bases and business process tools
- Business (Finance) education
- Broad understanding of the investment industry
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver quick results, to prioritize, plan ahead and achieve deadlines
- Strong analytical, process-orientation and problem-solving skills
- Able to work with local and global (remote) teams
- Highly motivated with an enthusiastic “can do” attitude, who thinks innovatively, creatively, passionately and embraces change
- Desire to go the extra mile for clients, exhibiting a client-focussed attitude and dedication to offering the highest level of client service
- Succesfully interact with other departments such as Legal, Compliance, COO Team, Technology, Product and Business Operations and gain a wealth of knowledge about BlackRock, its position in the market and the wide range of products that we manage
- Proactive team player
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.52 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit @blackrock | Blog: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
At BlackRock, we work together with pride and passion to help millions of investors around the world build better financial futures.