BlackRock’s business is investing on behalf of our clients, from large institutions to parents and grandparents, doctors and teachers who entrust their savings to us. We are committed to our clients—period. Our promise is to offer them the clearest thinking about what to do with their money and the products and services they need to secure a better financial future.
That’s why investors of all kinds have made us the world’s largest asset manager, entrusting us with trillions of dollars, and it’s why companies, institutions and global governments come to us for help meeting their biggest financial challenges.
About this role
BlackRock Company Description:
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $5.98 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit https://www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: https://www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
Business Unit Overview:
The BlackRock Finance team in Gurgaon consists of finance professionals in disciplines such as Controllers Group, Global Finance Operations, Financial Planning & Analysis, Corporate Tax, Supplier Vendor Maintenance and Finance Reporting Services. The Global Finance Operations (GFO) team has responsibility for Accounts Payable, Travel & Expenses and Cash Accounting.
The position will be an individual contributor role responsible for T&E transformation program:
The Travel & Entertainment (T&E) team is responsible for the reviewing of all employee expense claims and dealing with associated queries. The administration of the global Corporate AMEX card process, associated payment and control processes also sit within the team.
The role is a key part of the GFO management team in the Gurgaon office. This is a high profile role where global stakeholders, both within Finance and the wider business, need to be managed via strong written and oral communication. The role will also be heavily involved in a variety of projects across both areas. The person needs to have strong change management experience, knowledge of robotics, AI tool implementation including project management and its governance.
Travel & Entertainment
- Drive and lead T&E transformation projects, business reengineering and provide expert views on industry practice, benchmarking etc.
- Managing the process metrics of T&E for expense audit, corporate card issuance and related control processes.
- Monitoring the performance KPI and drive changes through metrics.
- Preparing monthly metrics on the health of the process.
- Driver of continuous improvement of the control environment within the process.
- Drive process excellence in partnership with cross functional teams like Finance Operations Support, HR, Financial Crime and Technology and Enterprise Services etc.
- Expert knowledge of Financials Accounting – Degree in Accountancy or MBA (Finance) preferred.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in driving process transformation projects.
- Strong experience in T&E and AP processes
- Experience in implementing Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Robotic Process Automation (RPA) projects.
- Experience in Team management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize own work.
- Ability to recognize and resolve problems and identify process improvements.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in Finance & Accounting
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer—M/F/D/V.
To apply to the role, please use the following URL:
BlackRock’s purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.84 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Job requisition #
Our teams deliver timely, accurate and insightful financial information and analysis. We also provide thought leadership across BlackRock’s rigorous control and risk management environment to enhance decision making, optimize resource allocation and help achieve business objectives.