Analyst, Digital Marketing
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $5.98 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock’s Digital Marketing Team is looking for a strong self-starter, who will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing successful email campaigns.
Working as part of a team based in Mumbai/ Gurgaon, the successful candidate will be responsible for handling end to end process of email campaign request in Eloqua.
He or she will also be a knowledgeable, enthusiastic advocate of the email marketing development best practices, and someone who can collaborate widely with colleagues and extended global teams.
- Building email campaigns, database selection, and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns.
- Performs day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Highlight technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required.
- Stays abreast of and recommends email marketing best practices design and testing of email campaigns.
- Lead the creation and implementation of email marketing campaigns across devices
- Grow the database and own business metrics (lead generation, account nurturing)
- Track and analyze the email marketing campaigns for key metrics
- Use statistical analysis, past campaign behavioral response to create email campaigns, optimize lists, segmentation and ongoing improvement in effectiveness of campaigns
- Manage the technology to scale email marketing programs and improve effectiveness
- Develop and manage personalization strategy for campaigns – improve response rates and run lifecycle based campaigns
- Regular reporting on progress against goals and relevant email/database metrics
- Process management and documentation
- Consistently meet delivery targets and SLAs at defined Quality Standards
- 3-5 years’ experience in online marketing with minimum 2 years in email marketing, preferably in B2B Services Industry with Global exposure
- Thorough understanding of Direct Marketing Principles
- Hands on experience in activation and nurturing programs, managing large databases, profiling and segmentation
- Strong analytical and quantitative skill. Expert in using Excel to manipulate data and perform high level or granular analysis
- Hands-on experience with platforms like Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo, Unica, Act-On, SalesForce, Responsys
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic knowledge of CSS, HTML, Responsive Design
- Fast learner, high attention for detail
- Professional experience in a corporate environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer—M/F/D/V.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
At BlackRock, we work together with pride and passion to help millions of investors around the world build better financial futures.