Associate, Brand Activation
Marketing NYNew York, ,
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of September 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.44 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for managing day-to-day development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns in partnership with global, regional and product teams
- Partner with the strategy department to mine and implement relevant background, strategy, insights and objectives for campaigns
- Drive connections across firm departments (content, digital, creative, events, media, philanthropy, etc.) to ensure full integration and maximum impact
- Collaborate with the insights department to define metrics and KPIs then conduct post-campaign analysis reporting assessing efficiency and effectiveness of campaigns
- Represent Brand Activation team in meetings with the ability to speak to key initiatives
- Support Brand Activation team in department needs including budget, timelines, creative feedback, vendor and partner management, etc.
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of competitive category and related research
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong project management skills, including an ability to move projects forward in a complex environment with a focus on delivery and an ability to coordinate and liaise with multiple stakeholders in an international structure
- Experience in overseeing complex campaigns
- Strong verbal and written communicating skills, confident in presenting to key senior stakeholders
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects at once
- Manage both internal stakeholders and external agency partners
- Proficiency in English language
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in marketing, preferably with advertising/marketing agency experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent Power Point and Excel skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Collaborative, flexible and adaptable, reliable, organized, punctual, creative and self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable to manage difficult situation, driving positivity into the team
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication and networking skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Able to work independently yet a team player
- Ownership and accountability
- Result oriented
- Available for occasional domestic and international travelling
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
At BlackRock, we work together with pride and passion to help millions of investors around the world build better financial futures.