Fund Registrations & Listings, Associate
Governance & Proxy DublinDublin,
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $5.98 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
The Funds Registrations and Listings (“FRL”) team, located in Dublin, Ireland is responsible for the coordination of the cross-border fund distribution, incorporating registration, listing, ongoing corporate and regulatory filings and reporting, of primarily European domiciled BlackRock funds globally.
The team is responsible for assessing the initial and ongoing requirements associated with such registrations and/ or listings and with providing expert input, analysis and advice to internal BlackRock clients. The team works closely with a number of internal and external stakeholders such as the global regulators, international stock exchanges, fund directors, service providers including fund administrators, listing sponsors, paying agents etc. and multiple internal departments, to ensure smooth delivery of distribution solutions whilst maximising efficiencies and monitoring regulatory compliance.
We are seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our team. This dynamic team of fund distribution professionals provides expert advice on and supports the cross registration and stock exchange listing of BlackRock fund ranges across the globe. This function is viewed as business critical by BlackRock given the importance of providing a registration and listing service within a robust governance structure that protects the integrity of the firm as viewed by our regulators, competitors and clients.
The successful candidate will report to the Vice President of the FRL Team and will form part of a team of FRL professionals.
- Registering, cross-registering, listing and cross-listing iShares and BlackRock funds in Europe and worldwide.
- Coordinating due diligence on regulatory requirements ensuring the correct procedures are in place, and initiate/implement change when required.
- Monitoring on-going obligations in respect of all registrations and listings.
- Facilitating the production of legal documentation.
- Supporting the establishment of new or changed product structures & solutions.
- Supporting the strong governance and control framework in place across BlackRock Europe with robust processes and procedures in place to meet all regulatory and statutory obligations.
- Coordinating regulatory filings including updated fund documentation and KIIDs with regulators and exchanges within regulatory listing deadlines.
- Coordinating shareholder mailings in respect of documentation updates and general meetings.
- Preparing and presenting Board reports and communicating with the Fund and Management Company boards across Europe as required
- International registration and listing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the regulatory and corporate environment for UCITS/ AIFMD funds preferred.
- A legal or compliance background is an advantage. EFT experience also an advantage.
- Ambitious work ethic and professional disposition.
- Ability to develop strong and trusting relationships with both internal and external clients swiftly and effectively.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills to clearly articulate sophisticated concepts, ideas and processes.
- Strong team player, collaborative and cooperative approach to tasks.
- Disciplined, strong organisation and project management skills.
- Highly proficient in Excel and MS application skills.
- Relevant third level or professional qualification.
- French language proficiency an advantage
- An innovator who actively seeks to generate ideas that deliver scale, commercial benefits, client service, or control improvements.
- A self-starter, who takes responsibility for the delivery of their work to the highest standards of quality and timeliness, and demonstrates close attention to detail.
- A collaborative team player who shares knowledge and contributes to a positive working environment.
- An excellent communicator with strong influencing skills together with an ability to build and manage relationships both internally and externally.
- A strong project manager who is able to effectively prioritise workloads and adhere to deadlines. The successful individual will need to be highly organised and able to pro-actively co-ordinate and manage multiple deadlines and monitor delivery by all parties, and everyone in their team, on timetabled activities.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
At BlackRock, we work together with pride and passion to help millions of investors around the world build better financial futures.