About this role
The Event Driven team is seeking an Associate to support the asset growth that the team has seen over the past several years.
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications include:
- Perform deep modeling, fundamental analysis and research for event-driven investments
- Conduct due diligence into and monitoring of new investments and existing positions
- Interact with company management teams via meetings, calls and conferences
- Synthesize and communicate analysis, conclusions and recommendations
- Otherwise assist the team to best leverage overall return on time
- High performer with one or more years investment banking (or similar) experience
- Strong financial modeling, analytical and research skills and written/verbal communication
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, intellectually curious, organized and clear thinker
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks in a constantly changing market environment
- Team player, willing to help and learn from others in a collaborative and flat organization
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Job requisition #