What we do
BlackRock’s business is investing on behalf of our clients, from large institutions to parents and grandparents, doctors and teachers who entrust their savings to us. We are committed to our clients—period. Our promise is to offer them the clearest thinking about what to do with their money and the products and services they need to secure a better financial future.
That’s why investors of all kinds have made us the world’s largest asset manager, entrusting us with trillions of dollars, and it’s why companies, institutions and global governments come to us for help meeting their biggest financial challenges.
About this role
The Insight Business is seeking a Full Stack Developer to grow and expand our software engineering team. This individual will help the growth of our market leading Private Markets data and analytics platform, eFront Insight. eFront, a part of BlackRock, is a leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to the Alternative Investments industry.
Fully integrated into our Engineering Team in Paris, you will be exposed to both the technical and functional layers of our most innovative products, while acquiring a unique skillset in the fast-growing Private Equity industry, and Alternative Investments in general. You will be a part of international and agile environment, with a strong drive for technical innovation.
Technologies and Concepts involved:
- C#, with Visual Studio
- .Net Core
- Microsoft Azure Services
- Cloud-First applications with CQRS pattern and micro-services architecture (AKS)
- Agile (Scrum)
Responsibilities of the role and team include:
- Creating new features, from their conception to their deployment in production.
- Every aspect of its SaaS product, including production monitoring and incident resolution on the cloud platform.
- Contributing to the improvement of the team methodologies (continuous integration/delivery, automated testing, best practices definition).
- Engaging with a team full of talented open-minded people with a great innovation spirit.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Organizational Sciences or related software engineering background
- Demonstrative Problem-Solving abilities
- Enthusiastic, creative and open-minded point of view
- Interest in the functional part of the product, any knowledge about the Finance industry will be highly appreciated
- Ability to efficiently communicate in English
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of September 30, 2020, the firm managed approximately $7.81 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Job requisition #