BlackRock’s business is investing on behalf of our clients, from large institutions to parents and grandparents, doctors and teachers who entrust their savings to us. We are committed to our clients—period. Our promise is to offer them the clearest thinking about what to do with their money and the products and services they need to secure a better financial future.
That’s why investors of all kinds have made us the world’s largest asset manager, entrusting us with trillions of dollars, and it’s why companies, institutions and global governments come to us for help meeting their biggest financial challenges.
About this role
eFront Ltd. (www.efront.com), a part of BlackRock, is looking for a Sales Executive in our London office. You would be accountable for prospecting, qualifying and closing new deals. This role will be quota carrying. You’d be responsible for marketing eFront’s products to the Alternative Investment market over the phone, online and in person meetings. You will be targeting prospects and existing clients and will be reporting to the head of sales portals.
Your day would include:
· Develop a strong understanding of eFront’s product portfolio
· Obtain a deep industry knowledge to understand clients’ potential pain points
· Conduct research on new potential clients on daily basis
· Prospecting potential new clients
· Respond and qualify leads provided either in person, by phone or online
· Actively generate and maintain sales pipeline and document sales activity through our CRM
· Deliver presentations of company products to potential clients
· Closing sales over the telephone
· Develop case studies/market information to support pitch proposals
· Negotiate with clients within agreed parameters
· Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management
· Develop and maintain sales and promotional materials working closely with the Marketing Department
· Work with the account management team to win new business and achieve targets
· Coaching Inside Sales Associates
Skills and Qualifications required for the role
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
· Minimum 2 years related sales experience
· Strong communication skills
· Prior inside sales experience
· Prior software/ SAAS sales experience
· Strong understanding of sales principles
· Ability to successfully prospect, influence and close deals over the phone
· Track record of achieving/ exceeding quota advantageous
· Experience using a CRM tool
· Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
· Highly motivated and a self-starter who is articulate, persistent and outgoing with a proficient phone demeanor able to represent the company professionally
· Ability to prioritize
· Team player
By clicking on the apply button on this site, you will be directed to apply for this available position at eFront Ltd through BlackRock’s career portal. For more information about eFront, please visit www.efront.com.
Corporate Title: Vice President
Posting start date: 18 March 2020
Posting end date: 15 April 2020
BlackRock’s purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2019, the firm managed approximately $7.43 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
Job requisition #